Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Interview

Me???
-hmmm my favorite food is the food my mom makes, and my grandmas tamales, very good during Christmas time. i like to go out and eat too but i dont do that often only once in a while. My favorite music is rock music, its pretty awesome, i like how all the instruments combine to make an awesome song, and the lyrics, well the lyrics are what make a song a good song too. yea that sounds a lil confusing. hmm lets see tv, oh gosh, tv is a must. I love my tv, hmmm favorite shows, well i have a few, House, 70s Show, South Park, Supernatural, and Smallville of course!!! hahaha.
- My favorite subject in school is history, im more of a social studies kinda girl, i like to learn about things that happened, when and how.
-And yea this is the subject i excel in, ohh and also excel in spanish.
-My strengths?? i dont think i have anymore other then history and spanish. Ohh wait yea, i love to read. I can finish a 700 page book in 2 days. :] I suck at writing essays, i take a long time just to come up with an ok introduction, and lets see, yea i hate math with passion because theres no good math teachers anywhere! ::::::cough El Kalil cough:::::
-Yea i study for tests sometimes, sometimes i dont because what i hear in class gets stuck in my head. When i do study though, i go over my notes and review what i learned, ohhh and read a lil over the book.
-What i would like to learn from this class is how to market a product, i wanna learn how the business world works so when i am older they dont try and fool me, also cuz i wanna major in business. ohh and also cuz i am in junior achievement and my goal for the company is to make it excel and beat the Chinese Community Center!!!!!
-If we have three people in the group then i think the work should be divided in three ways, but also so that the person has the work in which they excel in.
- I would make a great team member because i dont let one person do the whole job, i like to contribute with my part, but i also dont like to be taken advantage of. And because i wanna get a good grade in this class, i will not settle for anything less then a 85.
:]

No comments: