Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i almost died!

haha jk. hmmm well lets see i lost power on friday at 6:15pm on friday. it was horrible no tv!!! later on about an hour the wind started and it felt a lil fresh but my house was full. my aunt and my two lil cousins, my uncle with my other cousin, my mom, sister and me. too many ppl in one household. we were outside playing for a while, and then we went to my aunts house who lives 5 houses away from mine and we cooked there cuz she has a gas stove. after dinner the wind started picking up so we decided it was time for bed. we all layed where we could and since it was really really really hot we left our front and back door open but with the gates closed. i couldnt fall asleep. i listened to a lil bit of music and eventually drifted off to my happy place. in the middle of the night i woke up to some banging noise outside. i checked around the house but i couldnt find anything, when i got the patio window i noticed that our lil roof was comming off and it was hitting against the wood. I walked to the front door gate and looked outside. The wind was horrible!! The trees looked like they were gonna tople over us, i thought hmm yea my house is gonna be destroyed, i might as well die sleeping. hahaha jk jk jk. I went back to my lil spot on the floor and turned on my ipod again and slept again. I kept waking up the whole night but i slept some. next day, we were all alive and my house hadn't fallen. YAY! so saturday was cold now, which was a relief cuz of the freakin heat! so that day we all ate sanwhiches cuz yea no stove. so saturday was boring and then sunday morning i had to work at 9am. My mom and me started driving our usual route when we notice that blalock was a river, it took me half an hour to get to my job when normally it only takes me 5 mins. and sooo the whole week i worked, i didnt spend much time at home. but the cool air at night was pretty good. and i bearly got power back on sunday. so yesterday was my lazy day. :P hmm yea thats my story. he he he.
:]

No comments: